• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Server error

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
This is what I am getting, quite a bit this morning. 9:50 Ish am this morning..

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@risingsun4x4club.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at risingsun4x4club.org Port 443

Jameson

Rising Sun Member
Me too

Lars

RS Moderator
Staff member
I'll take a look at it

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey is our forum breaking? I am often seeing server errors, sometimes threads won't load, sometimes it's as if the entire forum is offline. did we miss an update?

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Just sent a pm to Cardinal60 and it took three tries at sending it to get it to go. Server error was the message.

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I keep getting:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@risingsun4x4club.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
cool thanks Matt, I keep getting the same error but just kinda have been working through it.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
It only seems to happen to me when I hit the like button... samsung s10 (if that helps).

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
Internal Server Error

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I am actively engaged with a XF consultant to get all of this fixed. Hopefully we will be in better shape in the next couple of weeks.