Wanted SAS parts

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
No manual hubs or J shift. I have the push button case, but plan to swap to a J shift when I do the dual cases

unimogguy

Rock Stacker
Looking for SAS parts for Lisa’s 3rd gen. Dimond housing, rock assault, or I might swap to passenger drop and look for a 80 front axle, top shift gear driven transfer cases, etc.

Let me know what you have.
I’ve saved several FB marketplace links of the previously mentioned axle housing/axles for sale. Do you want me to post them or PM you them?

Last edited:

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
No manual hubs or J shift. I have the push button case, but plan to swap to a J shift when I do the dual cases

Is the 'runner the full time 4wd version? Saw a swap where they made a Tacoma full time with the 'runner t-case swap. That could be interesting too...

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Is the 'runner the full time 4wd version? Saw a swap where they made a Tacoma full time with the 'runner t-case swap. That could be interesting too...
That wasn't an option on 3rd gens

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
No. It doesn’t have the CDL button. Its got HI LO like an 80, but a 4wd button to engage 4wd instead of a J shift

hitchhiker

Rising Sun Member
What year is it?
(I have no parts just curious)

hitchhiker

Rising Sun Member

Lastresort576

Hard Core 4+
Okay so this may trigger people, what about a rubicon 44. Elocker, high pinion, lots of aftermarket support.

Then use conversion spacers in the rear to match axle width and lug pattern then run jk wheels. 😁

People would be livid!!!
Man a front rubicon axle is so hard to find and when you do, theyre always over priced. When you crunch the numbers 9/10 it isnt too much more to buy a built d44 or a hybrid built d44(d60 center with d44 parts from the tubes out). Jeep really makes it not worth it to buy anything but a rubi unless youre trying to figure out if you want to get into offroading or not. A series of events I listen to my buddy with a jku sport complain about a fair amount.