San Rafael Swell Departure?

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
The swell starts Monday if memory serves correctly.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
The swell starts Monday if memory serves correctly.
I don't think so. I think its always been a Wednesday - Thursday run, with most people arriving to camp Tuesday night.

FZJ Dave

Is it planned for Tuesday or Wednesday? Tentatively what time?

406Camper
The Swell run officially begins Wednesday Morning, but like @Inukshuk said it is highly encouraged you show up and camp on Tuesday afternoon/evening to get Tech done and be ready to roll early Wednesday morning. Several members of Wasatch Cruisers will be at camp on Tuesday to help direct folks and get Tech done.

I suspect @cruiseroutfit will send out more details to those that get registered for the run as he has done in the past.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Fisher67

Rising Sun Member
Excited for my first CM. I have a wedding in NOLA to attend the prior weekend and return on Sunday April 16th. How do you register for the San Rafael swell pre-run? I have a buddy that lives in Moab, but just planned to visit him for showers and to camp with the rest of the Rising Sun folks. Any suggestions for where to camp?

thanks,

todd

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
You'll register for that along with your other trail selections, when trail selections open up for everyone. Which, per the info we received last night will be Saturday March 18th.