• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

RS meeting: Wed. Oct. 6, 2021: swap meet

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I have FOX suspension from upgrading Vixen I could bring. Maybe someone would be interested.
I may be interested in this but will be out of town. If you still have it after this week, hit me up and let's talk.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I'm planning on bringing some fridges to sell... probably 5 of them, 3 of which are dual zone with their own battery. So if you're looking for a new (to you) fridge, I'll see you then.
Let me know what remains after this week. I may be interested depending on pricing.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I am working out of town and really wish I could make this! I have a set of 5 matching rims off my 3rd gen (97), the stock running boards off my 01 (silver) and the factory skid plates. If anyone is interested or wants to spread the word please let me know!

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
I am working out of town and really wish I could make this! I have a set of 5 matching rims off my 3rd gen (97), the stock running boards off my 01 (silver) and the factory skid plates. If anyone is interested or wants to spread the word please let me know!

What are the details on the rims?

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
They are the double 3 spoke alloys. No tires aside from my spare which is still under the 4runner. Clear coat is not pretty but they are all straight and hold air. They would polish up nicely once the clear coat was stripped or make a nice set for Trails or winter.

RDub

I'll bring a pair of Motorola MR350R FRS HT radios and charging base. Good starters for someone interested in possibly going GMRS at some point. Great for truck-to-truck coms on trips.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I may be interested in this but will be out of town. If you still have it after this week, hit me up and let's talk.
I still have it. I was late getting to the meeting and didn't have a chance to take it.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Probably not bolt on, but anything can be done with the right mindset, welder, & chunks of steel. 🤣😂🤣😂