Rising Sun poster

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Midnight Visuals. They’re located a few blocks from my house downtown and the guy drives a 60 - which is how I found him. He’s done four batches of stickers for me and I’m about to pick up my 5th tomorrow. Happy to connect folks or organize a big sticker batch. To streamline things for everyone.
I'd love it if you would coordinate a sticker order!

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I'd love it if you would coordinate a sticker order!
When we get there I’d need the individual files from people as well as their desired quantity, and money up front based on the quote I get. No money up front and turned in by deadline = no stickers. Sorry to come off like a hard ass, but I’ve done this kind of thing before and don’t have the bandwidth to chase people, so I make sure the expectations are clear up front. Brent and I would decide on a standardized size to keep things uncomplicated and easy for printing on his end - probably appx 2” x 4”. We’ll get there when the initial digital art piece of it is done.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
When we get there I’d need the individual files from people as well as their desired quantity, and money up front based on the quote I get. No money up front and turned in by deadline = no stickers. Sorry to come off like a hard ass, but I’ve done this kind of thing before and don’t have the bandwidth to chase people, so I make sure the expectations are clear up front. Brent and I would decide on a standardized size to keep things uncomplicated and easy for printing on his end - probably appx 2” x 4”. We’ll get there when the initial digital art piece of it is done.
awesome, and thanks. I agree 100 percent. cash up front baby!!

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
please let me know if you are definitely in and I will update the first post, since we are limited to 26 or 27 rigs for the poster.

Im definitely in. Was quoted $85 = rig and two dogs.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Apparently was miscommunication and probably on my part but I'm talking to him to see how we can resolve it for everyone :)

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
So there was definitely miscommunication but he is going to honor the prices I posted earlier...

"Yes for your club poster we can do $55 for cruisers and $65 for the other types of trucks."

Sorry for the confusion.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Picked up my stickers from Midnight Visuals. Had to get a photo on the 60 upholstery. He does good stuff, so after the digital images come in, let me know who wants to be part of a group order for stickers. These are matte vinyl die cut fwiw.

3D7B39E7-C386-42C3-AC10-EA5594973F20.jpeg

96B1E2A3-2532-4BA4-BA7C-28A7FAE3B57D.jpeg

The white sticker appears greenish, but it’s not. Trick of the dusk light I guess.

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
@Cruisertrash, Awesome stickers! I think you should start a new thread for those who would like to order them so we don't get this thread overloaded with x2 sets of orders.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
These are great. I would be in to buy some.

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
Took some trial and error on his part to get the shading right on the lower door panels but I'm happy with the final result!
Paid in full BTW

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 1_07_50 PM.png

Last edited:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Screenshot_20240210-135708.png

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
So how many vehicles do we have for the Club poster so far? And will all the vehicles be facing the same direction like on the Land Cruiser poster?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
hey could you all post up if you have sent your pic to AJ and you are having artwork done? Since the poster is free t(well you have to pay to buy one but free to have your rig on the poster) I would like everyone to be included, even if you had him do artwork earlier. I want to keep the roster of people who are participating on the first page. We can design the poster together...which way the trucks face, where the rising sun logo is, etc etc

Thanks all

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
I've paid and received my copies of his illustrations. My 2¢ on the poster: Have the RS Logo either in the center or top LT corner. I'd be cool to have all the vehicles face the same direction but I'm assuming it would cost a little extra to have AJ change the direction? for instance if your vehicle was facing LT but on the poster they are all facing RT?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I will ask. I think he just flips it, as my 100 was facing left in my copy but in the Land Cruiser poster above, they are all facing right. Since my 100 look different on each side, I was hoping it would be facing left. Maybe he can alternate rows?