Rising Sun 2010 Calendar Orders

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Jeff - I think your count is off. Lets not assume we have more than 4 extras until we get through some of this

If there is a lot of interest, we can order more.

BTW - The mailman brought me a surprise today:D

Folks can come by anytime or wait for the meeting

You can see how much bigger it is than last years.

Attachments

• P1030265.jpg
    P1030265.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 135
  • P1030266.jpg
    P1030266.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 141
  • P1030268.jpg
    P1030268.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 136

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Jeff - I think your count is off. Lets not assume we have more than 4 extras until we get through some of this

If there is a lot of interest, we can order more.

BTW - The mailman brought me a surprise today:D

Sweet :thumb: - As for spares point taken...No promises folks but I can add you to a "waiting list" and maybe we can do a second order...

Remember, the club prepurchased these and the bill is coming due so send in your money if able. I'll send Ken an updated list of who has paid in case anyone wants to stop by and pick up their calendar(s) before the December meeting.

LXBRADY

Hard Core 4+
Booyah, Ken. Any chance you are going to swing by the CM meeting on Wednesday?

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Booyah, Ken. Any chance you are going to swing by the CM meeting on Wednesday?

As of right now I am planning on attending. I sold my camper and the people are coming by wednesday after work, so thats the only thing that could drag out and keep me from making it.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Paid. Finally jumped through the PayPal hoops.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I should be getting out of here in about an hour or so, depending on how much more document reviewing and editing I can tolerate. So I should make my annual club meeting and will be writing a check for the Brimmer calendars tonight. I promised to buy one of the club calendars. Are there any left?

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I should be getting out of here in about an hour or so, depending on how much more document reviewing and editing I can tolerate. So I should make my annual club meeting and will be writing a check for the Brimmer calendars tonight. I promised to buy one of the club calendars. Are there any left?

You were on the pre-order list promising a check at the meeting

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I sent a check to Jeff Z. and he said that he received it.

You're on the "paid - haven't picked up list" Loren :thumb:

Just need to figure out how to get the calendar to you now :) - Maybe RS ship, maybe holiday party pickup...somehow we'll get it to you

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Is is possibe for someone to mail my calanders up to Vail for me? please!!! I'm not going to the meeting tonight. Not sure when I'll see anyone. I've been looking at Anne Geddes calandars for the last 7 years. I'll pay you back for the postage. Timm don't you owe me a finders fee for a certain 97 red 80 with lockers.

Farnham St John
366 Hanson Ranch rd
Vail CO 81620

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Sorry, I don't really have time to get to Loveland, but thanks for the offer.

mtncrsr

Lifted
You're on the "paid - haven't picked up list" Loren :thumb:

Just need to figure out how to get the calendar to you now :) - Maybe RS ship, maybe holiday party pickup...somehow we'll get it to you

Thanks for the clarification. I somehow missed viewing that list. I could pick it up from you at work or something if that would work.:)

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
How can I get mine? Can you mail it? :hill:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
These are bigger calendars and the envelope is about $3 and the postage is $5.75. I know because I mailes one yesterday. So if you are getting a henry Calendar, you will want them shipped together. I can get those to who ever is taking care of the Henry Calendars and it isnt me.

The other options are club Xmas party, my house or near my office in Aurora

mtncrsr

Lifted
These are bigger calendars and the envelope is about $3 and the postage is $5.75. I know because I mailes one yesterday. So if you are getting a henry Calendar, you will want them shipped together. I can get those to who ever is taking care of the Henry Calendars and it isnt me.

The other options are club Xmas party, my house or near my office in Aurora

How do I get a Henry Calendar too?:confused: I have ordered directly from him in years past but if it can be done through the club all the better.