ride this Saturday

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I haven't been out yet this year, going to see what's open on Saturday afternoon around the Ned/Rollinsville area. Not afraid of a little mud & snow, or pavement if need be to find more dirt.

Meet: Rollinsville, 2:00 pm., just off the highway somewhere probobly on the west side.

Will can explore how far up Mammoth we can get, maybe how far up Rollins Pass, can also check out Moon Gulch, if need be go closer to Blackhawk or closer to Boulder, we'll see what we feel like. where we actually go is secondary to just being outside on a bike. all are welcome, but you need to have a plate as there's for sure going to be some pavement time. I can bring a gas can to top anyone off who rides from home.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Did you see UB's post from this past weekend? He just broke Rollins open to the Jenny Creek trailhead with Wild Rice.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I'll be happy just riding down P2P to the Mill Site & back.. I just need out of the house. want me to bring you a bike Dave? :) :moto:

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I definitely want to take out my dirt bike soon, but unfortunately this weekend is a no go for me. I am 99% sure I can get out next weekend though. I've only ridden my CRF250X twice now and want to get more seat time in. My only two rides on it were Steelbender and Fins and Things in Moab, so I'm hoping that the Colorado trails will be a little gentler :D

arthog

Hard Core 4+
2'+ sunday. Nothing is open yet. Mud mud mud. And then you hit the mud parts. And it is snowing now.

Cocarlisle

Hard Core 4+
Wish I could join
Have fun!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Lots of snow still up there, but we managed to still have a good time. There are quite a few new little "gatekeepers" on the lower section of Rollins Pass, lots of pointy things have fallen down off the hillside. We only made it about 2/3 the way to the first big switchback, but there were a couple spots where had I been in a truck I'd have had to pick a line. I have a feeling someone will find a way to shove a couple of those aside.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
did gold hill last weekend - dry and clean.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
hey so i am bringing moto bikes to argentine this weekend. plan on riding some saturday evening, as well as sunday- could be pretty low speed stuff with the whole fam, but depending on who else is up there may be able to peel off for a bit.