• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Request for photos of your Hell Yeah stickers and stuff

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm getting ready to launch the first-ever Hell Yeah website and I'd love to get photos of your Hell Yeah gear:
  • stickers on your trucks, water bottles, fridges, etc.
  • key chains with keys, on back packs, hanging out of pockets, sitting next to a tall cool beer
  • magnets on beer fridges, tool chests, etc.
  • People wearing Hell Yeah t-shirts
Please send photos to hellyeah4evah@gmail.com or post them here (preferably both!). If you send me a photo or post it here, you are giving me permission to use it on my website (so don't post it here if you don't want me to use it).

Any photo is fine -- you don't need a fancy camera or an art degree. Just snap something cool with your smartphone and send it my way.

THANK YOU!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
IMG_7858.jpeg

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Kai put his on the back of his phone 😜

Attachments

• BB96062E-EC1D-42C3-88C7-F82764CBE913.jpeg
    BB96062E-EC1D-42C3-88C7-F82764CBE913.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@Hulk what is "Hell Yeah", other than the phrase I say when I get done with a truck project?
It's simply a statement of enthusiasm and positivity. There is no hidden meaning. It's just meant to be a fun thing.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
I'm confused, there are a whole bunch of hell yeah websites. is this some inside thing i'm missing out on?

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm confused, there are a whole bunch of hell yeah websites. is this some inside thing i'm missing out on?
Matt started doing "Hell Yeah" Merch. Shirts, stickers, so on

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

I haven't launched my website yet. I have shirts, magnets, keychains, and stickers. Lots of stickers. Here are a couple of them:

Hell Yeah sticker 3x3 round.png
FJ40-sticker-transparent-865px.png

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Matt, if I had a sticker I'd be able to send you a photo ... so where's my sticker?? haha
We'll have to take care of your sticker deficiency the next time we're in the same place!

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
I just noticed the nice contrast between the TLCA sticker with the red 40 and the Hell Yeah with the blue 40! They look good together!

IMG_0960.jpeg