Reminder: Brunch like a Girl

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
Hey gals! I'm hosting a brunch for the gals in our community and beyond. Whether you drive or co-pilot this community of gals is for all of us. Feel free to bring other gals who are interested in Driving/Riding with us in the future.
December 16th 10am
10485 Hoyt St Broomfield Co 80021
Contact # 541-223-4068

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
This Saturday is one of my gals 50th birthday celebration day. Have a wonderful brunch, I'm sorry to miss it! 💞

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Not sure if I will be able to make it or not yet. My youngest has been home all week SUPER sick since Sunday evening :( I'll let you know!

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Not sure if I will be able to make it or not yet. My youngest has been home all week SUPER sick since Sunday evening :( I'll let you know!
Kindly, please don't come if sick or potentially contagious. There will be other brunches to attend.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Kindly, please don't come if sick or potentially contagious. There will be other brunches to attend.
That’s why I said I wasn’t sure.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
That’s why I said I wasn’t sure.
I do not have dates yet but I want to schedule the next brunch for end of January or beginning of February. Once I have that squared away I will post it on the forum. Hopefully with enough time for people to plan for it. You are encouraged to join. 🙂

Last edited:

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
Hope you can join in next time! It was a nice morning that led into the afternoon... ;)

Attachments

• 537E04D0-1365-4F99-AA37-2498121B71F7.jpeg
    537E04D0-1365-4F99-AA37-2498121B71F7.jpeg
    574.2 KB · Views: 39

allen.wrench

Rising Sun Member
I was scrolling about and couldn't help but giggle at the picture @that'swhatshesaid : "it's all fun & games until Santa checks the naughty list"

Obvy super NICE sign! 😁😇 I'd love a sticker version. Always love stickers.

And LMAO I'm likely on the naughty list for commenting off topic on this thread 😆 just saying though, that'd make a sweet sticker 😏

Allen

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
I was scrolling about and couldn't help but giggle at the picture @that'swhatshesaid : "it's all fun & games until Santa checks the naughty list"

Obvy super NICE sign! 😁😇 I'd love a sticker version. Always love stickers.

And LMAO I'm likely on the naughty list for commenting off topic on this thread 😆 just saying though, that'd make a sweet sticker 😏

Allen
I'm always on the naughty list! I as well love a good sticker.