Recommend a Welder?

Evrgrnmtnman

Trail Ready
Can someone recommend a welder to weld a support bracket on the front of my 88 Pickup for Winch Mount? Pics are below of the bracket I need mounted to support the winch mount.
Thanks!

Attachments

• bumpernerfs-050_main_thumb.jpg
    bumpernerfs-050_main_thumb.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 169
  • bumpernerfs-064.jpg
    bumpernerfs-064.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 166
  • WInchMount.jpg
    WInchMount.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 170

Beater

Hard Core 4+
several people should be able to zap that on for ya.. I am in central denver, so probably to far for you to go. Be nice to whomever does it and power wash the area first. Grind off all the paint too if you can..

looks like it welds in to the existing x-member. Is that correct?

Evrgrnmtnman

Trail Ready
several people should be able to zap that on for ya.. I am in central denver, so probably to far for you to go. Be nice to whomever does it and power wash the area first. Grind off all the paint too if you can..

looks like it welds in to the existing x-member. Is that correct?

You are correct! Don't mind driving on the weekend and good advice about grinding the paint off first...................

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
FRORF's brace does a nice job of stiffening, you will like it. Brian absolutely hammered his '84 and had no failures.

Evrgrnmtnman

Trail Ready
FRORF's brace does a nice job of stiffening, you will like it. Brian absolutely hammered his '84 and had no failures.

That's great too know! I'm going to paint it Black and try to trim around the original bumper to try and keep somewhat a stock look up front??? I will add some support brackets on both the sides of the winch mount for more support.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Buy direct! They will ship them to you. Brian is right up the road in Red Feather Lakes, CO.