Rear wheel bearing tool

Kramer

New-ish
Does anyone have the tool for removing wheel bearings from the rear axle shaft I can borrow/rent? $130 from Amazon really ups the expense for a one time use. Was hoping to swap a bad bearing this weekend. I have a press but no good way to remove the bearing without fabbing something up
North Denver area but will travel
Thanks in advance!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have one.
It’s going to be cold this weekend.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Andy will get you taken care of well. I went to his place with one side when I had to do them. Btw the bad bearing might have been caused by a leaking seal or a leaking seal can be caused by a bad bearing. Leaking seal can also be caused by a stuck diff breather. Plan on doing the seal while you are in there. Seals are super cheap at the dealers and pretty easy to install once you get the feel for it. Chances are good you will screw up the first time though so buy two. I would also say plan on doing bearing and seal on the other side soon so you have matching bearings. Go to Napa for the bearings btw. They have koyos there that are the OEM bearings for cheaper than the dealership and they come with the retainer rings.

Kramer

New-ish
Andy will get you taken care of well. I went to his place with one side when I had to do them. Btw the bad bearing might have been caused by a leaking seal or a leaking seal can be caused by a bad bearing. Leaking seal can also be caused by a stuck diff breather. Plan on doing the seal while you are in there. Seals are super cheap at the dealers and pretty easy to install once you get the feel for it. Chances are good you will screw up the first time though so buy two. I would also say plan on doing bearing and seal on the other side soon so you have matching bearings. Go to Napa for the bearings btw. They have koyos there that are the OEM bearings for cheaper than the dealership and they come with the retainer rings.
Thanks for the response, I ordered a kit with seals and all from the Yotashop. Was supposed to be here today but running late in shipping