raffle vehicle workday Saturday 03/10/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
Team - This Saturdays work task is the glass and interior trim.

We need 8 labor hours on this task. This means either 4 people for 2 hours each, or 2 people for 4 hours each, or - well you get the picture.

I am personally not the best at glass, and Ige has to work this saturday morning. We could really use a volunteer is able to "supervise" this project, or at least give pointers.

We can start as early as 8am. Please post below to volunteer.

j

On the rear windows use a lot of soap to lube the gaskets up. It makes them just slide right into place.

Are you having a pro do the windshield? The guy who did the windshield in my 60 said that 60 series windshields are one of the toughest. It took him like 4 hours to get it in. He finally ran a rope through the tailgate with those suction cup deals and hooked it to his van and pulled it in.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
front windshield are in

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Green Machine-

I wasn't sure where to post up for the following weekend, I did over in the members section but FWIW, AxleIke and I will both committ to a full days work on Saturday to be UB shop monkey's.

Can't do it this weekend though.

Drew

Beater

Hard Core 4+
so it's going to be just me and ige? come awn people, this is lame.

I am giving up my kids soccer game for this. make it worth my while please. All kidding aside, someone has to be able to show.... it's not technical stuff this weekend.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
Ron showed up. We got all the glass in except for the rr door, which we had the wrong regulator for. still need one. Anyone wanna swap a right for a left?

See ya tomorrow!

Beater

Hard Core 4+
someone (forget who) gave us a regulator to replace the bad one on the rr. Only problem is that is was for the left side! oh well... It's easy to fix...

Status
Not open for further replies.