• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Raffle vehicle fund

I feel badly that the paint distributor contact I had just sort of dried up. I haven't heard anything from him for a month now. Anyway, I'd like to donate to the paint fund. Paypal, check to??? How would you all like me to do this?

Eric V.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
you can paypal sales@risingsun4x4club. just be sure to note that it's for the raffle vehicle.

thanks eric

Done! I know it isn't a whole lot but combined with other funds it will help you guys get this thing done.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
every little bit helps eric...thanks :thumb:

It came back today unclaimed. Maybe you guys (in general like people not gender specific) could give a heads up to the person checking RS paypal account?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Sorry, Eric. I can login and take care of this, if you want to donate again.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Just for my own general knowledge, what makes a payment need claimed? I have used Paypal since the beginning and I have never run into that. I have a Premiere account if that makes any difference.

Sometimes folks won't claim a payment right away. In this case it was because I added .com instead of .org. There probably is no sales@risingsun4x4club.com . Other times folks set up their preferences to only take payments made by a certain type balance transfer, credit card, etc... without their approval. It is really hit or miss for me on what happens. Sometimes I have to wait for folks to claim it other times I don't. We have the premiere account, which means paypal gets rich off of us. They made more money on me parting out that 80 last year than I did.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Just for my own general knowledge, what makes a payment need claimed?

In this case, it was because Eric sent it to the wrong e-mail address, which isn't registered with PayPal. When he sent it to the correct e-mail address, which is sales -at- risingsun4x4club -dot- org, we received the money just fine without having to "claim" it.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee