• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Radiator Shims

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Anyone know where to find these? It's part #90 in the picture. I don't want to spend $5.99/ea plus shipping from SOR. They look like web belt material, but they are around 1/4" thick. TIA

112-90A SHIM RAD SUP-1963-9/83 FJ40/FJ45 5.99

Attachments

• 112F.gif
    112F.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 151

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I saw a post on mud that if you cut a chuck out of an old bias ply tire, you would have a nice upgrade. Sand them and punch a hole with some old brass. I know where you can get some old tires for free if you like. There are around 50 in my yard. I am doing my best to white trash up the neighborhood. :D

I am going to place an order with SOR today if you want to throw them in my order to save shipping.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
OK. That would be cool. Please get me 2. I assume you get member pricing, so they should be $5.00 each plus some for shipping. Let me know where to paypal you some money.

Thanks! :thumb: