• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Purpose and Expectations of the Trail Leader Forum

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
The purpose of this forum is to provide potential, existing, and past trail leaders an opportunity to exchange information pertinent to being an effective trail leader not only at Cruise Moab, but at any organized trail run.

I expect the participants in this forum to be respectful to each other. There is no need to bring up past examples and include a level of detail that may embarrass anyone. The actions are more important than the specific participants.

Last edited:

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. Steve once again your genius comes thru again even with your modesty. I truly believe this will help some to become one with this forum. For all who visit this.......enjoy.......believe you can........and don't be escared. A term my neighbor uses for those who are afeared of walking thru the door. He has run the Baja 1000 many times and they don't use trail leaders.