Preparedness and Recovery Classes

fjcruzer

Rising Sun Member
Howdy folks!

Since I'm new to the club I don't want to step on any toes and know there are several other members who may already fill this roll, but I am offering a few preparedness and recovery classes and would like to invite members. Driving classes should be available this summer and I've had a couple requests to do some map and compass training as well. I would also be happy to club-specific classes covering any variety of material/skills and am willing provide a discount for Rising Sun members.

Have a look and let me know if you have any questions!

levi

Rising Sun Member
Took Eric’s recovery class yesterday and highly recommend checking it out. Eric has a ton of knowledge and experience with this stuff and does a phenomenal job relaying stuff that’ll keep you safer out there.

The class was affordable to boot (the follow-on recovery gear shopping binge may not be, lol)

Last edited:

fjcruzer

Rising Sun Member
Took Eric’s recovery class yesterday and highly recommend checking it out. Eric has a ton of knowledge and experience with this stuff and does a phenomenal job relaying stuff that’ll keep you safer out there.

The class was affordable to boot (the follow-on recovery gear shopping binge may not be, lol)
It was great to work with you Levi - thank you for the kind words. Apologies to your pocket book!