• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Pre Superbowl snow bashing

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Well since the COWY run that was planned today fell apart I was determined to get out and play. A little (very little) arm twisting on Robbie found the two of us headed west early this morning. The goal was Bunce School Road but no rules so it didn't matter where we ended up. It has been years since I did the trail and there is definately a lot more off shoots off the Bunce School Road than I remember. We had an absolute blast playing on many of the roads. We decided to head south and not only did we make the furthest tracks but we made it all the way to the gate above Peaceful Valley/Camp Dick. The gate was open but the signs clearly stated it was closed for the winter. Out came the shovels as we dug out the gate from the drift and I am happy to report it is now closed like it should be. We headed up another off shoot that had huge drifts and very deep snow and again broke trail as far back as we wanted to go. We decided to eat lunch in a warmer enviornment so a fast be-line out and down to Lyons. We got home a little after 2:30ish just in time to kick back for some fotball! :^) There ya go....a abbreviated report on a abbreviated day! :fing: :p

Follow up....should have wheeled all day.....what a pathetic game! Oh well beer, munchies and the company were great! ;)
Here a poser pic in front of the old Bunce School....

Attachments

• Bunce-School.jpg
    Bunce-School.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

wesintl

RS Moderator
Uncle Ben said:
Follow up....should have wheeled all day.....what a pathetic game! Oh well beer, munchies and the company were great! ;)
Here a poser pic in front of the old Bunce School....

aint that the truth.. :(

Any action pics?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
wesintl said:
aint that the truth.. :(

Any action pics?

Nope, unfortunately. I tried to take one of Robbie blasting through a monster drift but dead cam bats ended that idea. :(

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Uncle Bens camera was acting up earlier in the day. Mine was AWOL. So no real action shoots. Yes the company was great. later robbie

FJBen

powderpig said:
Uncle Bens camera was acting up earlier in the day. Mine was AWOL. So no real action shoots. Yes the company was great. later robbie

So we should expect some good snowbashing action in Walden??? :D Did you get that supercharger swap done as well? ;)

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Yea with the smurf blue FJ concept vechicle and that 400 hp bronco or jeep thing. No I guess the Hair drier will have to do. robbie

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
powderpig said:
Yea with the smurf blue FJ concept vechicle and that 400 hp bronco or jeep thing. No I guess the Hair drier will have to do. robbie

Just swap the cooling fan viscous coupler out with an aluminum spacer....that should "suck" nearly as much as a "400hp J**P" :lmao :hill: