• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Pre running Moab 2022

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
I would like to pre run Steel Bender Sat or Sun 23rd/24th
Would also be willing to pre run another trail with someone looking to pre run.

Any one in that early?

Or any other timing that works

Keith

Last edited:

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
I'll properly be in kind of early, i might scoot around Monticello/ Blanding before or after CM, around the 19th or 20th as early dates. Now, I'm running a 60 with a trailer and intending to bring it all home Together (understand ..it Happens).
If you feel that you have good SPOTTING skills, I'll commit and run with you either day. I'm kind of an Intermediate driver FYI.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'll properly be in kind of early, i might scoot around Monticello/ Blanding before or after CM, around the 19th or 20th as early dates. Now, I'm running a 60 with a trailer and intending to bring it all home Together (understand ..it Happens).
If you feel that you have good SPOTTING skills, I'll commit and run with you either day. I'm kind of an Intermediate driver FYI.
Mike, if you need to drop your trailer while running trails, let me know and I will give you my address in Moab.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Mike, if you need to drop your trailer while running trails, let me know and I will give you my address in Moab.
Thanks Brian. I know where your Maiilbox live, from last October event (white 60). I do have reservation at the Arena Mon -Sun, But for Sat/Sun if we run I'll take you up on it.

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
Sounds good. I can spot and have run this trail 20+ times. Don't know your rig. Do you have 33" tires and a rear locker?
Unfortunately my 80 seems it wont be ready so I will be in the LJ backup.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Hi Keith. I’m running on 35s with both lockers. This is Marco’s old 60 I believe you may be familiar with it. Rig is quite capable, it’s the driver who needs work.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Steelbender was fun , certainly the most challenging section right after the Cattle guard. Thanks Keith and Susan

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Leaving Denver in the AM. By the time I was ready to go, I-70 was closed and a friend invited me to Monster Jam! Goodnight!