• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Pakku Roba -- Deep Canyon Coffee

shellb

Hard Core 4+
I saw that. Don't worry, I'm gonna make sure you're taken care of. Thanks for being a valued customer!
I appreciate that, but no need!

It’s great to be able to support club members…icing on the cake that you have awesome coffee, so makes decision easy to buy!

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Jackpot!! Thank you very much, it’s greatly appreciated.

Only coffee I’ll buy as long as you keep selling it. Unbelievably fresh and good!

50AE70C5-C55C-4991-BE83-DC3D00B9E63E.jpeg

Burt88

Trail Ready
Good morning Rising Sunners! I've got a new and improved website up and running with some fresh products. There's more content coming every day and it's not quite finished but my coffee and canvas bags are still available. Moving forward I'll be hosting adventure oriented small-batch craftspeople on the site in addition to the Pakku Roba and Deep Canyon brands.

I've added 1lb options to the coffee offerings and launched a new line of tool pouches. Remember, everything I sell is produced by small-batch craftspeople and made when you place your order at https://pakkuroba.com/discount/risingsun

I also collaborated with Tim on behalf of 200 series owners and he's got a special pouch available for tailgate storage exclusively available on his website

IMG_1707 (2).jpg
image0 (5).jpeg
68816676288__DDA2BDCC-2721-4DA8-A91C-71ED515A2BB1 (2)REsize.jpeg
image0 (4).jpeg

Burt88

Trail Ready

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Is the variety pack still an option? I didn’t see or missed it on the new site.

Brett

Burt88

Trail Ready

Burt88

Trail Ready
Is the variety pack still an option? I didn’t see or missed it on the new site.

Brett
Yes, the variety pack is still an option. I'll check the site to see if there's a disfunction.

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Cool, I didn't see it on the mobile site, I just bought a few bags :):coffee:

Burt88

Trail Ready
Haha! I had to adjust a couple settings, the variety pack is back!!

Burt88

Trail Ready
Cool, I didn't see it on the mobile site, I just bought a few bags :):coffee:
I noticed that, and thank you! I'm sipping on some delicious Guatemalan right now.

Burt88

Trail Ready
I'm doing a giveaway for my new tool roll! Drawing is on Thursday.
Entries are earned through the instagram link below or by making purchases. www.pakkuroba.com

The new roll is also available for purchase. Get your shopping done this week and I'll be sure you get everything delivered before Christmas!
image3 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg

Burt88

Trail Ready
Until midnight tonight everything is 10% off ! Cyber Monday Deals!!
DSC_0104 (2).JPG

Burt88

Trail Ready
ANNOUNCEMENT!! Pakku Roba Canvas Products are no longer available. :confused:😢😭

I had to make the tough decision to close the canvas line this month to concentrate on other things. Deep Canyon Coffee :coffee::coffee: will continue and my website will be transitioning to the new name. Searching for Deep Canyon Coffee will take you to the website or click the link and receive a 5% discount.

I'm also looking for shelf locations to supply so contact me or link me to anyone you know that might be interested. Ideal locations would be gourmet markets, boutique grocery stores, or craft breweries.

I also will be continuing to provide vehicle services and upgrades on the western slope. Suspensions, re-gearing, accessories, and fabrication.

Last edited:

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Sorry to hear that, but happy to know I can continue to get amazing coffee!