Old Chinaman's Gulch with FJ Cruiser Team Sept 27th

subzali

Hard Core 4+
TRAIL TEAM UNAVAILABLE! TRYING TO RESCHEDULE!

Mark your calendar for Saturday September 27! Old Chinaman's Gulch with the FJ Cruiser Trail Team! More details to follow, but it will be pretty standard meeting place/time/etc.

Pictures/Trip Report from the 2005 run

Last edited:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Excellent Matt, thanks for setting that up.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Count me in, to bad we have to wait so long.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
yeah they were pretty booked all through the spring and summer.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Hmmm...Any tips from you married gents on how to convince the :Princess: that this would make a great wedding anniversary trip? :D

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Stay at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Lodge? They are just across the Arkansas Valley from Chinaman's and they have a very good restaurant too! The Aspen could be very beautiful about that time. Then have dinner on the way home at the The Grill in Leadville.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Hmmm...Any tips from you married gents on how to convince the :Princess: that this would make a great wedding anniversary trip? :D

My wife would say for her anniversary present take the kids and give her a day alone.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Stay at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Lodge? They are just across the Arkansas Valley from Chinaman's and they have a very good restaurant too! The Aspen could be very beautiful about that time. Then have dinner on the way home at the The Grill in Leadville.

X2! There are also some great Bed & Breakfasts around that area! Wanna really give her a treat plan a trip a little further to Pagosa Springs! :thumb::thumb: :bowdown::Princess:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
You guys are good :D - I hope to make this run as I've never been on Chinaman's :thumb:

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
You guys are good :D - I hope to make this run as I've never been on Chinaman's :thumb:

I am sure there will be a trip there between now and then just no FJ Team.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
It's on the calander at my house. Hopefully I'm a little better driver than I was in 05 and come home dent free.(and without any broken parts)

Nay

Hard Core 4+

Does this help :D?

Attachments

• M FJ Cruiser.jpg
    M FJ Cruiser.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Old Chinaman Family.jpg
    Old Chinaman Family.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 178
  • OCG View.jpg
    OCG View.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 183

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Trail Team unavailable that weekend

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Just got an email from those guys, Toyota has called them to something else that weekend, so I'm trying to set something else up. Slippery fish, the FJ Cruiser Trail Team, been trying to pin them down for a while now. I will post up more info if I can get them pinned down for something.