New to me Ktm. Lets go ride!

Gmann

Lifted
Haven't been around much as I sold the Tacoma. Miss u guys. Sold my xr650r and bought a 2008 ktm 450 xcrw that I'm in the process of getting licensed. Been riding Rampart and that's getting boring. Lets go take the bikes out. If anyone's looking to ride trails anywhere along the front range etc let me know.:cheers:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 215

subzali

Hard Core 4+
didn't know you lived in Denver Brent, nice bike!

Gmann

Lifted
@Matt, Im in Englewood.
I will be at Rampart Range most of the day tomorrow if anyone can make it. I need to explore a bit more as I typically ride the same loops each time because I'm usually riding alone.

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Lookin' good Brent-congrats. You missed a good ride by 3 days. A few of us rode on Sunday up near Empire (although Farnham was slummin' it on a Yamaha...;)).

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Nice bike! I have been riding at the ranch we lease in WY (17k acres). We did 47 miles of X-country and single track last Saturday, and will ride there again this weekend. We are setting up the course for the Sniper Adventure Challenge and the bikes are needed to get the work done and a write off. :D

Gmann

Lifted
Maybe I should bring my .308 M40 rifle rather than the dirtbike ;) That event looks like fun. I'm more than likely tied up this weekend looking at new houses w the wife.