• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

New son in the club (don't open if you dont want to see baby pics!)

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
As some of you know, Marshé and I had a son, Liam O'Rion Varns, on new years day. He came really early as his due date was 4/20! He was born just under a pound and took advantage of every bit of known medical equipment to keep him with us. He is currently doing well with no issues other than being small, and having two hernias that will need opperated on before he comes home. We have been keeping this info mostly close to the family as it was an unknown on how everything would go. Plus I didn't have mich them to answer texts, calls, and messages!

He is now close to 4 pounds and getting close to coming off of cpap. He will be coming home in less than a month if he keeps this progression going!

I appreciate all the well wishes and check ins from the people thay figured it out! As always, you all are an amazing group of people and we appreciate you all. Sorry if we have missed a few meeting and up coming events. We will be around and involved welhen we can and gettingnout is a good way to relieve some pressure. I may be a bit flakey for the next year, so heads up on that! I will pop in when time allows!

20240323_131111.jpg
20240408_201337.jpg
Random cat photo!
20240411_114219.jpg
20240414_201758.jpg

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
The cutest little dude, Dom and I can't wait to meet him. 😍🥰😍

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Ohhh goodness. I'm so glad he's doing well and has gained weight. I will keep him and the whole family in my prayers!

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Oh my goodness he’s just so darn cute!! So excited for this update! Glad to hear all is going well he’s such a little fighter! Get ready, he’s gonna give you a run for your money (in the best way possible) 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 seriously, offer still stands if you guy need anything at all just let us know!

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Oh my goodness he’s just so darn cute!! So excited for this update! Glad to hear all is going well he’s such a little fighter! Get ready, he’s gonna give you a run for your money (in the best way possible) 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 seriously, offer still stands if you guy need anything at all just let us know!
Same from me, not much I can truly offer atm given I'm dealing with vehicle troubles but if there is something I can do let me know. Even something as simple as making a meal to bring over if I have time.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Congrats and being a Dad is the best bumpy trail ride of them all!
This is very true!

Congrats @On the RX!!

For what it's worth, my best friend growing up (we met at age 7 and we still talk every couple months) his mom was a neonatal/preemie nurse. Those folks are saints and miracle workers. I'm sure you're in good hands.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Much love to all of your crew @On the RX
So happy to see that he's doing well!
As Lisa said... need anything let us know. We're close.

SaintAgatha

Rising Sun Member
Aw, congratulations and welcome Liam! He seems like one tough little dude. ❤️

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Congratulations to you and your family!

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Congrats Adam, so glad to here your Son is doing well. My Wife's Daughter had a 2lb 13 oz baby 28 years ago and watched her go through that long struggle as well. Everyday was a good day but is was long 2 1/2 months before she left the hospital. Dan

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
So happy for you guys, Adam! Congrats!!

WVU fan

Rising Sun Member
@On the RX Congrats! Even though we haven’t spent a lot of time together, 100% I can honestly offer to babysit if you need a date night or day off for a trail run after the last 4 months. My 7 and 9 year olds would love to help. If you need a break, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Congrats Adam! Glad everyone is healthy and on the up swing