New Cruiser

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Just got the word from SF - They're giving me another LC and I get to keep my old one for parts. Here's pics of both. :thumb:

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 178
  • b42.jpg
    b42.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 179
  • b41.jpg
    b41.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 179

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Congrats. Does the new one have lockers?

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
It does. :D

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Excellent!

If you decide to part the old one out and want to sell your front locker, let me know :D

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
There's a guy from CS who's already spoken for both axles. I'll let you know if the deal falls through though. :cheers:

wesintl

RS Moderator
damn. that was fast. Instead of parting it I would started on a slippery slope of a buggy

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
What year is your old one? If it will fit mine, can I talk you out of your security switch from your dash? I busted mine and it keeps popping out. :D

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
The new one looks very nice and it has lockers, congrats.............:beer:

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
What year is your old one? If it will fit mine, can I talk you out of your security switch from your dash? I busted mine and it keeps popping out. :D

It's a 93. I doubt my switch is any better than what you have, but you can have it if you want to give it a try.

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Has the 2 piece cover that goes around the steering column been spoken for? If not I would be interested.
Thanks Dan

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
This is an odd request, and I don't know if it's the same in a '93 as a '96, but: the little plastic sliders that the ash tray goes into -- I'd love to have them. One of mine is missing.

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
The steering cover thing isn't in the greatest of shape. I gued it together the last time I had it open with grip glue (all I had at the time). I'll try to get it apart and get back to you.

The ashtray thing is fine. I'll get back to you on that as well. I don't plan on breaking anything apart for at least a month. I have a small garage (full of tents) and no place to work right now due to the snow. Priority will be giving the new LC a good checkup and getting my lift installed in the near future.

FJBen

This is an odd request, and I don't know if it's the same in a '93 as a '96, but: the little plastic sliders that the ash tray goes into -- I'd love to have them. One of mine is missing.

I dunno if it would be the same, the 93 ashtray is much smaller...

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I dunno if it would be the same, the 93 ashtray is much smaller...

Ah. Oh well. I should just order them from Toyota and be done with it.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
if it's green, can't tell from pic, I want the lower tail gate, drivers side mirror, and the antenna. Well, ok, I Want the antenna regardless. and the rear track bar... maybe more

j

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Its grey. I plan on posting what's available in a month or two. I'm going to pull what I can to use as spares/replacement parts for the other rig then offer up what remains. Stuff like the antenna, starter, radiator, alternator, diverter valve, switches, wiper/seat/window motors are already spoken for as are the axles. I'm also keeping the PS fender for the day I can finally afford a snorkel. This was a LA/Vegas truck so it's practically looks new underneath. Next to zero rust.

I've been looking for a nice parts rig since June. Funny how things work out. :)

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Give me a month or so and I'll be happy to make you all some deals. I'll post what's available on here first then Mud. Send me a PM with what you need and I'll keep them until I'm ready to part it out. Thanks.:)