Found Need an 80-series transfer case and front bumper

gilmorneau

Rock Stacker
Like the title says, looking for a transfer case to swap into a 1993 80-series Landcruiser. HF2A, I believe, or HF2AV (I could probably make either work). Needs to have locking center diff.
Also need a decent condition stock front bumper. The whole thing, or just the blade.
Not looking to pay a fortune for either, and I'd rather not drive all over Hell's half acre to find the stuff (which is why I'm posting here).
Let me know what you have.
thanks!

gilmorneau

Rock Stacker
Oops. Good idea. I'm in Broomfield (north Denver). I could take a weekend drive to most anywhere in Colorado.

shellb

Hard Core 4+
@gilmorneau I'm in Erie and have 2 HF2A cases - one that needs a full rebuild with gears included, or a complete one with Marlin Crawler 3.12:1 low range gears. Shoot me a message if you're interested in either.

If you grab these swing by my place and grab a front bumper for free. Decent condition but might have to replace a couple nuts and those diagonal braces.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Hell's Half Acre is a large scarp located about 40 miles (64 km) west of Casper, Wyoming on US 20/26.[2] Encompassing 320 acres (1.3 km2), this geologic oddity is composed of deep ravines, caves, rock formations and hard-packed eroded earth. Hell's Half Acre was used as the location for the fictional planet of Klendathu in the movie Starship Troopers.[3]

The location was known as "The Devil's Kitchen", "The Pits of Hades", and "The Baby Grand Canyon" until a cowhand appeared and thought he was at Hell's Half Acre, an area southwest of Casper full of alkali and bogs.

Native American tribes used the ravines to drive bison to their death during their hunts.[3]

In 2005, the small restaurant and motel sitting atop the ravine were shut down by the property's leaseholders due to a lack of visitors[4] and subsequently demolished.[5] The area is fenced off and there is no public access to the cliff edge nor the valley itself, but there is an interpretive sign west of where the former restaurant stood. As of July 2021, the fencing was still in place, but two gates in the fence were open, allowing vehicular access to a large gravel lot (with potholes) and a closer view of the topography.
IMG_2941.JPGIMG_2965.JPG

IYKYK
unnamed.jpg

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I've got a complete front bumper you can have. It's JDM, but I don't think there's any difference.