n00b to RS - Hello!

Hi All,

I have probably met some of you on the trails. I've been meaning to mosey over here to RS for awhile. My name is Molly, and I have a 93 SA 4Runner. I'm in the Boulder/Longmont area, and hope to catch up with you all on some runs. I'm very active in CoTTORA as well as Yotatech in Colorado.

My truck (aka the Tippy Bi@tch)
47b6cc08b3127cce80696f80c8d700000016108AbNWLJszZOA

47b6cc08b3127cce80696f9ec8c900000016108AbNWLJszZOA

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I think we went a different route because there weren't any tracks. We made it to the Y on the road that goes toward Yankee Hill. The right road we drove to the turnaround past the campground. Both are straight west out of the cemetery parking lot. I really like chains but Robbie was leading most of the run and he wasn't chained up.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Cool! Welcome. I like your spotter on your front bumper there. :lmao:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Don't see a lot of 2nd gen 4Runners on the trail -- very cool. Welcome to the forum!

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Welcome to the forum. Joining us for Snow and Pizza? How about Moab?

Not sure about the snow and Pizza yet. We just did that trail last weekend and funds are tight ($40 in gas money OUCH!) But I would def like to join you all for cruise moab. In fact I ran into a slew of you guys on elephant hill almost 2 years ago during one of your cruise moab events. Moab in May is my absolute favorite time!

PS - any particular reason my signature picture is not showing up? I did upload it and it shows up in the user cp...

wesintl

RS Moderator
PS - any particular reason my signature picture is not showing up? I did upload it and it shows up in the user cp...

Currently we don't allow signature pics so things don't get to out of hand.

Would you like to use it as an avatar?

Oops sorry I meant avatar pic. SO yes I uploaded it, and it is showing up as a loaded avatar in my user cp - however it is not showing up here when I post.... (And it uploaded fine with the file restrictions etc)

wesintl

RS Moderator
Currently you have it uploaded as a signature pic not as an Avatar.

To upload it as an avatar User CP -Control Panel Settings & Options - Edit Avatar :thumb:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Hey Rudy-
I think ol' Molly is gonna laugh a lot at you and me and the willies we get when we approach 25*...

Welcome, Molly! It would be really cool for minitrucks to outnumber Cruisers around here... hint, hint.

Hey Rudy-
I think ol' Molly is gonna laugh a lot at you and me and the willies we get when we approach 25*...

Welcome, Molly! It would be really cool for minitrucks to outnumber Cruisers around here... hint, hint.

Mini Trucks huh? I guess being on 35's and a runner is small for you guys :D LOL

Jeeze you should see me try and get in my rig in a skirt. Hmm then again maybe I don't want you guys to see that. *grin* I'm really looking forward to wheeling with you guys!

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Jeeze you should see me try and get in my rig in a skirt. Hmm then again maybe I don't want you guys to see that. *grin* I'm really looking forward to wheeling with you guys!

Long as you're not following Britney's "Dress for Success" guidelines, we're all OK. :grinpimp: