My least favorite day of the year

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
My least favorite day of the year is the Monday after Cruise Moab. I'm back at work, sitting at a desk that is nowhere near the desert, and it's 51 weeks until the next Cruise Moab.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
My least favorite day of the year is the Monday after Cruise Moab. I'm back at work, sitting at a desk that is nowhere near the desert, and it's 51 weeks until the next Cruise Moab.
It’s very obvious, Matt, that you are having the time of your life out there. Your joy is infectious and has been ever since the first CM I saw you at in 2001. 👍

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Good call Matt! I think from now on I’m taking the Monday after CM off too!

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Take the day and get in a national park for free!... It's probably too late to get on the scheduled entry though.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

When I returned the rental, I blamed you for putting that sticker on the window:D.

Good call Matt! I think from now on I’m taking the Monday after CM off too!

I learned long ago to take the Monday after CM off.

We wheeled on Sunday one year after CM. Left Cisco around 6pm, went over Vail Pass about midnight in a snowstorm then clocked in at 8am the next day. That was a rough day.

:beer::beer:

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Uhg same Matt, same

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Today was a pretty awful day at work. I had over 100 emails to go through. By about 2pm I was dozing off at my desk.

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Took yesterday off like some of the others...took the kids to school, washed the rig, cleaned the house, got an oil change, and took an afternoon nap. Glorious.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Today was a pretty awful day at work. I had over 100 emails to go through. By about 2pm I was dozing off at my desk.
Only 100? Not too bad

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
These days are called Wednesday. :) The smugness of spring and fall are paid for when it's 451°F here and you're not.

IMG_3760_mid.jpg

IMG_3767_mid.jpg

Last edited: