• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

My Favorite CM08 Photo

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Woah!! Awesome! :thumb:

Now, Keep those hands in the vehicle, and preferably on the wheel while catching air. :eek: :D

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
sweet!!!!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Great pic! How long did it take to clean out your shorts?

+1 on holding the wheel. Practice it till it becomes second nature. When I rolled, I tightly gripped the wheel and stayed in position fairly nicely. With half doors doing anything else could have come to a bad end.

Chris

Hard Core 4+
Great pic! How long did it take to clean out your shorts?

+1 on holding the wheel. Practice it till it becomes second nature. When I rolled, I tightly gripped the wheel and stayed in position fairly nicely. With half doors doing anything else could have come to a bad end.

A millisecond later, realizing the risk I grabbed the wheel with my left hand-> http://solidrockoffroad.com ;)

On an unrelated topic (maybe not so unrelated) Bill who's your insurance agent that set you up with Travelers?

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
HRH Insurance. They screwed up on some details in the policy, but freely admitted it, and stood behind it financially.

Can't ask for much more than that. Ask for Carole and tell her Bill Morgan sent you.

Chris

Hard Core 4+
I'll do that Bill. My wife retired from Travelers after 30 years, they're a good company but an agent that stands up to their mistakes helps an awful lot too.

Chris

Hard Core 4+
I saw it live! It was awesome Chris! I have another angle though not as sensational.

That shot rocks!

Drew

The difference between ours Drew was that you followed your spotter's directions better than I did. A couple inches to the left and my shot at it would have been less dramatic. :eek:

Last edited:

wesintl

RS Moderator
Nice, Who took the pic chris?