My CM08 videos. Sorry they're late!

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
For the ledge? That was double low. I like the control. No clutch needed. Probably overkill though.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Isaac,

Thanks for this, these were great!:thumb::thumb: Encore:D

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
Did I get any of you? Which truck were you in?

Vitesse_6

Wasatch Cruisers
I was near the front, I have the Roof Top Tent on my 80, There was a quick shot of me behind the blue 40 in the Step section.
Good stuff!

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
I was near the front, I have the Roof Top Tent on my 80, There was a quick shot of me behind the blue 40 in the Step section.
Good stuff!

Brian- I have a lot of pics of you on Kane Creek bud, they are all tied up on a computer with battery issues right now, but I will send them to you when we figure it out!

Drew

Vitesse_6

Wasatch Cruisers
Brian- I have a lot of pics of you on Kane Creek bud, they are all tied up on a computer with battery issues right now, but I will send them to you when we figure it out!

Drew

No worries Drew, I started uploading the short video of you on that last hill on Youtube last night and went to bed, I havent checked you to see how it looks.

EDIT...

Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z16TM4fzWY

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
No worries. Glad you enjoyed!

I hope to get better at the editing part. I'm not very good yet, but hope to get better!

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
No worries. Glad you enjoyed!

I hope to get better at the editing part. I'm not very good yet, but hope to get better!

Eh....they look great compared to what we have :thumb:

We ended up with squat footage this year compared to last (forgot the camera and camcorder the day we did Hell's Revenge :doh:) and my :Princess: has a tendency to stop recording 1/2 way through obstacles when she all she can see through the windshield is sky :rolleyes: :hill: - sort of ruins the outcome :lmao:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Good stuff!

Brian, is this you?
P1030409.jpg

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
That's the only shot I have of you. I didn't take that many pics on Kane Creek day I guess. Tail Gunner's lament: I missed most of the action.