• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

My 2 Year Old Can Ride A Bike!

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
At 2 years, 2 months, he can finally ride/pedal the 12" wheeled bike I got him. Training wheels obviously. He can steer and do everything on his own. I can't keep him off the dang thing now, and he can get thru the child lock on the basement door. We have an unfinished basement of about 1500 SqFt., and he has plenty of room now that I did the spring cleaning.

Now the goal is to have him off traing wheels by 3 to 3 1/2.

ya my parents got me off the training wheels with out training wheels at 2 yrs 6 months. keep pushing him down big hills:D

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Both my 2 and 3 year old will have their 12" K2s at CM08. Bring your boys. We can have a race.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Congrats!

Now the next step is to get him a Honda 50 or Yammie PW80. You can get those with training wheels... gets kinda smokey in the basement though. :lmao:

Seems like yesterday we did that. Our place was perfect for it. 3 acres of wherever-he-wants-to-go.

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
It's official: 2 months prior to his 3rd b-day, he can ride now without training wheels:D

Beater

Hard Core 4+
been there!

Classic case of "be careful what you wish for" I was still racing and riding avidly when calvin came along. I would come in from a 4 hour training ride, and he would want to "go for a ride daddy"