• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Sold Muff pot

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Anybody want one? I have one that’s been sitting in the garage since I had my snowmobile. It’s yours for a 12pk of Busch light. Maybe free if you’re hard on yer luck and still want to eat warm meals while shredding the gnar like Larry the enticer

Same as the linked one except it’s been used a few times.

The Original MuffPot Exhaust Food Warmer for Motorsports Vehicles. Snowmobile, ATV, UTV, and Motorcycles https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003CJ7568/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_73P6N0W4S8MTHQGCPSP7

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I'd take it but cross-state logistics being what they are if you want to move it to someone local totally understand.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Sounds good Dave, neighbor Drew said he wanted it if he passes I’ll mail it.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Might also mention I'm planning to mod to see if I can make it work on the truck, so if someone's got a real hankerin' to use it properly in snow machine style just speak up. Not working from a super strong need here.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I’m glad you posted a link. My mind went to a different place when I saw free muffpot

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I learned the ways of the muffpot today... whacky wild stuff!

rover67

Rising Sun Member
I did enjoy typing up the add wondering what people would think

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Dave, it's yours. Drew passed afterall.

I'll PM ya