Moving Help 3/31

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Would anyone be willing to help me move some heavy stuff into my storage locker in Parker? I'm clearing out my garage to get the house ready to sell. I'm targeting Sunday, 3/31 for the move. The heavy things are front and rear Land Cruiser axles and a bolted-together transmission & xfer case They need to go from my house in Canterberry Crossing to a storage locker at Dransfeldt and Plaza in Parker. There are also leaf springs, shocks, the passenger seat, and rear jump seats to go, too, and likely some other miscellaneous stuff. Ideally, would someone have a trailer and/or a truck we could do this with? Worst case I can probably rent a U-haul trailer and haul it with my GX. Then I would mostly need some muscle to transfer things to and from the trailer. I'm happy to offer beverages of choice and/or food, and cash for use of vehicle and/or trailer. It might also be possible to do this some evening. I just need to get extended hours at the storage place and coordinate with my soon-to-be ex-wife's schedule. Thanks in advance!

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
my soon-to-be ex-wife's schedule.

Dang Chris! I am sorry to learn that. All the best to you. I can not commit to help, having too many urgent projects here, but you have my best wishes.

For those reading this that may not know, Chris is a former Commander of Rising Sun, and one of my mentors from 25 years ago when I first joined.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Dang Chris! I am sorry to learn that. All the best to you. I can not commit to help, having too many urgent projects here, but you have my best wishes.

For those reading this that may not know, Chris is a former Commander of Rising Sun, and one of my mentors from 25 years ago when I first joined.
Thanks for the kind words, Jeff!

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Chris, I can help you out. I've got a trailer that would be great for moving this kind of stuff. I could bring the trailer to work and knock it out in an evening or 3/31 works too. Hit me up on my cell, 719-492-8428. Doug

Dirt Claude

Chris, I can lend a hand as well. I'm not far from you over in Castle Rock. I'm out of town this weekend, but otherwise can help whenever. -Brad

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Hey Brad & Doug, thanks! Yeah, it might be nice to do some evening. I'll see what her schedule is and let you know.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
I really appreciate Doug's help yesterday. It worked out perfectly. We were done in an hour!! And thanks, Brad, for offering!!