Make your reservations for the Campground

sleeoffroad

Hard Core 4+
Here is the map showing our spot :D Remember you can't pick your family but you can pick your neighbors. :beer:

map.jpg

Spots 68-77 and 78-87 are pull through, but for a long RV the turns can be tight. Last year Gary camped in 77 with his RV hotel. 25-42 is the same deal. 4-22 is great for tent communes.

Party row is 182-162, old guys stay in cabins 1-14

As for reservations, at least the new people assign spots, which I really appreciate. Missy was pretty good at replying to emails once they got back from vacation.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

:eek: Time to email Missy and get moved :lmao:

Not sure the two little :Princess:s will fit in with the party row atmosphere :hill:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
If I remember right Zepp said he was in that row because he wanted to be in the quiet row.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeoffroad

I don't thinks thats going to be the party row. I am staying there because I think it will be quieter than those in front of the cabins

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Hmm.. Id love to be in an area where i could stay up later and have some beers, Tell Stories and Listen to music.. is there a specific spot for this sort of thing? i dont want to disturb the old guys getting their beauty rest :lmao:

Tent commune? That could get pretty wild :hill: I plan to point my sister-in-law in that direction :lmao:

I'm staying put for now and putting ALL my faith in Romer that he is correct on the 'quiet' row. :D

I was thinking the back row would be quieter and have less :robbie: traffic that the kids, and I, will have to worry about. As a bonus it is close to the playground :doh:

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
so your say the back row is the quiet cool found out to day that i'm in # 166 i like quiet..

kevin

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I'm staying put for now and putting ALL my faith in Romer that he is correct on the 'quiet' row. :D

Now that could get you in trouble. last time we were at slick rock another group had the back row, so I have nothing to compare it to.

It is my guess that it will be quieter than the section to the left and directly in front of the cabins.

Unless someone is hanging out in the next site, it shouldn't be a big deal. BUT that could happen in any spot.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
:) It is all a crap shoot Ken...

I'm actually going with what Missy suggested would be best for me and my situation (wife, 2 daughters, and a sister-in-law) so we'll find out. I'm at the opposite end as you which Missy said was a "highly requested spot"...We will see...I may end up in the quiet row but on the rowdy end :hill:

I just want to go wheelin' :cool:

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Thanks for the update Christo:thumb: , Be sure and not camp next to you:eek: :hill: , oh wait Tj wont be there, so i'm o.k. :lmao: :hill: . Look into making reservations next week:beer: :beer:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I think I am in 33? I have the card and there is a 33 circled...

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
so what your saying ken is that i should leave the crown bottle in your fridge for safe keeping???

kevin

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
This old guy is bringing a sound masker so he can get his beauty rest in the cabin! :D

Shoot - I'm in the "Party Row" - 162 - and I was planning on bringing the 6,000 Jiggawatt Stereo, the frozen rum drink machine, a popcorn machine, a bluegrass band, a grass hut, dancing girls, a dance floor, tiki torches, a pig roaster, horse-shoes, volleyball, a bowling alley, a shooting range, and six or seven horses... I mean, um, I'm hoping it's kinda quiet. Having electric on the spot DOES mean the blender can come along, though!