maintenance

wesintl

RS Moderator
If all goes well I'm going to take down the forum for upgrades tonight. I did most of the leg work last night so hopefully it won't take long. famous last words.

Last edited:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
wesintl said:
If all goes well I'm going to take down the forum for upgrades tonight. I did most of the leg work last night so hopefully it won't take long. famous last words.

OHHHH MY GOSH! What will we do? How can I sleep knowing I can't just log in at will? Are you sure....but what if..... ;)

Wes, you really stressing me out man! :eek: :eek: :eek: :hill:

wesintl

RS Moderator
Uncle Ben said:
OHHHH MY GOSH! What will we do? How can I sleep knowing I can't just log in at will? Are you sure....but what if..... ;)

Wes, you really stressing me out man! :eek: :eek: :eek: :hill:

:rant: Dude, Your stressin me out.. what If this upgrade doesn't go well and I can't get it back up. :eek: ;)

and I bet master coder kipper has class too :lmao:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
wesintl said:
:rant: Dude, Your stressin me out.. what If this upgrade doesn't go well and I can't get it back up. :eek: ;)

and I bet master coder kipper has class too :lmao:

Interesting as thats exactly what you wife said! :eek: :bowdown: :Princess: :lmao:

I shouldn't have but you set that up so well I couldn't pass it up.....

You, young Jedi knight, can handle it....the force is strong within you! :thumb: :cheers:

Kipper

Hard Core 4+
Nope, class on Thursday's this semester :D You have my digits right? Feel free to call at will, I'm just going to be begging and pleading with the wife to let me by treeroot's 40.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
ok, that's it...I have nothing better to do at work at night so if the forum is down for more than 30 seconds, no 40 for Kipper :D

hehe, just kidding. Feel free to IM me if you need someone to test the new upgrade well into the night.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Uncle Ben said:
Interesting as thats exactly what you wife said! :eek: :bowdown: :Princess: :lmao:

I shouldn't have but you set that up so well I couldn't pass it up.....

You, young Jedi knight, can handle it....the force is strong within you! :thumb: :cheers:

It should be good. I was just trying to get you fired up even more. :blah:

admin

Forum Administrator
Well, I call it sucessful. Only lost the banner ad code. If I can't find them tonight I'm sure they will turn up soon. ;)

UB and Treeroot can stay up all night and tell us if the forum runs any faster. lol

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
wait...no...wait....no...wait....maybe... :D

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Firefox users need to clear their cache/cookies. If you don't, the manage attachments tab and the more smiley pop-up won't appear. IE seems to be fine except for a error on line 1522 "null is not an object"

I am running Firefox rv 1.8.0.3

wesintl

RS Moderator
upgraded to the latest version of vbulliten (3.5.4)

We were on 3.0.5 or something like that so it was way over due. Keeping up with upgrades will be a priority now.

Thanks Treeroot. I was about to mention that as I saw some errors on logout and cookies. ;)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Weirdness. Is it supposed to look like this now?

Attachments

• screen_cap.jpg
    screen_cap.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 191

wesintl

RS Moderator
Well, In addition to fixes there are new features as well. I've noticed a few off the bat but not that specific one. It might be in your settings too.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Thank to kipper we found the file that had the code for our banners. :D It took a bit of head scratching to remember what we did last year. Thanks Again d00d :D

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey, did you get rid of the default on read receipts on PM's? nice work!! :clap: :yeahdude:

I admit I was a little bummed last night when the sight was down, luckily found something else to do (on line, of course) :rolleyes:

wesintl

RS Moderator
nakman said:
Hey, did you get rid of the default on read receipts on PM's? nice work!! :clap: :yeahdude:

I admit I was a little bummed last night when the sight was down, luckily found something else to do (on line, of course) :rolleyes:

I guess so..:D double yea :)

I don't have time to surf vbulliten forums and or photopost and know what the latest release includes :(