• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Sold LRA 12.5 gallon tank kit for 200 Series, new

mulebarn

Rising Sun Member
Hi Folks,

I ordered a 12.5 gallon long range fuel tank from Long Range America for my 200 Series, and have decided to go a different direction. These are extremely difficult to get, and are $2195, which includes the pump and all the kit needed to install it. And, that’s what I’m asking, just to get what I paid for it: $2195.

It’s still wrapped in the manufacturer’s packaging, so I can’t take photos of any of it. You can check out the LRA site, as well as several photos on MUD. Feel free to reach out with any questions. This is the version that lets you keep the spare tire in its stock location.

I highly prefer local pickup in Boulder County, but I could potentially meet you in Denver north to Wyoming. If you want it shipped, I’ll have to have a shop get a quote for freight, etc., and you’d need to pay for that.

Thanks,
Gino

mulebarn

Rising Sun Member
Sold.

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
I bet I know who got this...(y)