Look what I put together!!!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
A little cross-fertilization going on...
Roger Pioszak of Adventure Motorcycle Equipment has been considering breaking into the 4x4 world. He does Pelican cases and Caribou luggage, and wondered if there would be interest in lockable weatherproof tool cases with foam pallets for tools.

OH HECK YEAH! I told him. I'm tired of having a non-secured non-weatherproof tool chest flopping around the back of the Chili to worry about, that I can't conveniently get to when loaded up. And it rattles. And I can't take it to where the work is being done.

He is coming to the meeting tonight based on my invite. I expect he will need only 15-20 minutes to show the case, and will no doubt be interested in hearing feedback on features, price, flexibility of mounting systems, and that sort of thing.

Good to go? He does beautiful TIG work and quality bulletproof motorcycle luggage presently, and BTW owns a Taco...

I'd be interested in seeing some photos. It is a pretty big commute from Idaho to attend a meeting although my wife did mention driving to Denver last night.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Don't forget we need some time to do the $25 raffle for The Tent for Oleg

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I'd be interested in seeing some photos. It is a pretty big commute from Idaho to attend a meeting although my wife did mention driving to Denver last night.

Geeze....another first? Rising Sun simulcast.........possible but not probable. ;) :bowdown: :bill:
:hill: :risingsun

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Don't forget we need some time to do the $25 raffle for The Tent for Oleg
Yep. The basic case is pretty straightforward, which is why I limited it to 15 minutes tops. The chatting before and afterwards will likely be longer and where the specific questions will be addressed.

I'll shoot some cellphone photos, unless Treeroot shrieks in horror at the thought and shoots some high quality photos and posts them.

I think it will work if we don't dally too much.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Wait till you see the cases and the possibilities. All you 80 guys are gonna be drooling. Not only good for tools, they are just the thing for keeping your capuccino makers secure and accessible...

The 40 guys and us open 4Runner and pickup guys are gonna beat you to them though. ;)

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
I've used Pelican cases canoeing with expensive camera gear. They work great. This should be interesting.
________
HERBAL STORE

Last edited:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
The part that got my attention was the way they will secure to the truck. Nobody's gonna walk with your tools, and in the event of an accident they won't go flying.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
wait, secure tools you say? Count me in :D

subzali

Hard Core 4+
oh yeah, topless 40s in the summer? Coming this summer you can probably count me in! :thumb:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Wait till you see the cases and the possibilities. All you 80 guys are gonna be drooling. Not only good for tools, they are just the thing for keeping your capuccino makers secure and accessible...

The 40 guys and us open 4Runner and pickup guys are gonna beat you to them though. ;)

Sweet! Can't wait to drool and then beat myself.

wait, what did I just say? :eek:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
How disturbing...:eek: