• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Look what I can do

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Gave Oleg's bumper a good workout. Still think arb front bumpers are just not made for rocks. And I can't get the right sized pictures.

Attachments

• crack2007.JPG
    crack2007.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 174

wesintl

RS Moderator
Nice! When were you in moab?

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Glad you had a good time out there. Sorry for never getting back with you. More pics:beer: :beer:

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
We went on thursday feb22 returned monday. Weather was about as bad as you could imagine. Thursday night was super windy. The kind that would deposit the sand through the rain fly and you'd occationally wake up with sand in your mouth. Rained and snowed most of the day friday. We hiked Nigro bill caynon and Moonbeam canyon. Friday was cold enough to freeze the water solid in pans left out. 6gal jug even half froze. We were cozy warm all 4 of us on a queen sized air matress in down bags with a king sized comforter over us. Sat was blue sky but never broke 40 deg. We ran Hells revenge and N. side of Fins. Sat pm was a little better(water didn't freeze) Sunday was overcast. We ran Poison Spyder and figured, hey were here with nothing else to do. Reworked my exhaust a little and looks like a snake tried to bite my drivers fender. Sunday pm was beautiful. Had a fire and my son burnt marshmellos and eventually fell asleep in his camp chair. For anyone that may no know my kids are now 16months and 32months.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
more pics

Attachments

• dadkids.JPG
    dadkids.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 135
  • hellslasalles.JPG
    hellslasalles.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 142
  • pothole.JPG
    pothole.JPG