• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Like Xmas in April

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Got a package all the way from Australia. $148US, some odds and ends from Toyota and my filler neck is supposedly being shipped.

Came with the stock Toyota transfer pump

He he he

I may put it in this weekend or next. If anyone who is getting one wants to see how it goes together, let me know and I will coordinate when I install it.

Attachments

• Sub Tank 001.jpg
    Sub Tank 001.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 11,526
  • Sub Tank 002.jpg
    Sub Tank 002.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 15,587

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
NICE score Ken. Glad to see it finally arrived :)

It will be interesting to see what your range ends up being with both tanks topped off.

Since I follow your lead I almost scored one from Australia on Australian ebay...It was complete with the filler neck and all but the seller never got back to me re: shipping to the US...Funny thing though, the winning bidder was from the US :(

Obviously I haven't recovered from my disease to buy stuff I have absolutely no use for at the present time but I need the tank to go with my overhead subtank and altimeter console :hill:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
NICE score Ken. Glad to see it finally arrived :)

It will be interesting to see what your range ends up being with both tanks topped off.

Since I follow your lead I almost scored one from Australia on Australian ebay...It was complete with the filler neck and all but the seller never got back to me re: shipping to the US...Funny thing though, the winning bidder was from the US :(

Obviously I haven't recovered from my disease to buy stuff I have absolutely no use for at the present time but I need the tank to go with my overhead subtank and altimeter console :hill:

I think I know who beat you:D

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I think I know who beat you:D

DANG...And here I was thinking I was being sneaky looking at the AU only ebay :D

I never even bid 'cuz the seller never confirmed he would ship. Oh well. Need a console? Even came with the short visors :hill:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Tank is in, wired and tested.

It was nice seeing the fuel gauge go the other direction. The nice thing about George's ECU is shuts off automatically when the tank is empty so you won't burn out the pump.

I created an FAQ on Mud. That's what I do :D

http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=150756

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Really nice Ken! Very thorough write up. That must have taken you quite a bit of time. :clap: :thumb:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Chris. Now I got time to figure out how that radio works. Might need to one of you guys to test it out this weekend or even tomorrow. Taking tomorrow off.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Thanks Chris. Now I got time to figure out how that radio works. Might need to one of you guys to test it out this weekend or even tomorrow. Taking tomorrow off.

I'll be around. Let me know.