Lighted Decals

Ric

Hey all,
I wanted you all to know about LumaLight, we can make any logos, pictures etc, these are lighted window decals, they have an on/off switch, a motion sensor, and a light sensor.

I had a guy here make a jpeg real fast to see what a Rising Sun might look like, IF we did them for the club, it would look MUCH better, but just to give you an idea.
RisingSun.jpg

And heres the Broncos on my window:
LumaLightbroncos.jpg

Let me know what ya think.
Ric

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
That is pretty :cool:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
This is pretty cool. Send specs and I can send artwork to get a better proof. What's the cost? Do they run on batteries?

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Those look really nice. Good to hear from you again Ric.

Ric

Thanks for the replies all.
these are a 4" dia, they do run on 3 AA batteries, and once turned on, and left on, they will last on average 3 months.

If someone has a high res picture, I could get a better sample, just email it to me at 4x4ric@gmail. I can even make it one of the clubs meetings to show a real sample in person, or meet up with someone anytime.
That sample pic was something I had the art dept put together in under a minute lol.

Ric

Let me know if you know anyone that would like a special/custom light, we can make it happen :cool:

bomber22

Trail Ready
does anybody have one of these lighted decals? im going to go pick up a couple of them today. i talked to the owner on the phone and he didnt know to much about the rising sun decal, but said they could do it. i think the cost is around 25 bucks or so.

bomber22

Trail Ready
i picked up 2 of them last week, hard to see them with tinted windows during the day but, at night they are really cool ill post some pics later. iam going to pick up a few more later, i think a rising suns logo would be cool. who would be in charge to make that happen or could i just use the logo and have one made?