• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

less than one week!!!! need help at caravan.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
till the raffle rig gets raffled off. who can help sell raffle tickets at the caravan next sat? i'll need help from about 9:30am until 2pm when it gets raffled off. this can sometimes be hectic, so the more the merrier.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Working on being able to help Ige!! Should know by later this week. If I can help sell tickets that means I'll be able attend in general as well :thumb:

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
I can be there, I'll plan on 9:30 unless you tell me otherwise :D

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I have to sign on my house at 10:30am Saturday. I will come by as soon as I am done signing.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
We might be able to. Jeanette wants to go buy the KBCO Studio C CD's early Saturday. Maybe we can make it over there after that.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Ige, me and the kids plan on being there. Probably not for the whole time you described, but we could at least give folks a break so they can go mingle and hangout for a while.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm going to be picking up stuff for the party. Not sure if I'll make the Caravan. If not, I'll bring the check and stubs for my tickets, plus the certificate for a year's RS membership to Romer so he can deliver it to you, Ige.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
I'm going to be picking up stuff for the party. Not sure if I'll make the Caravan. If not, I'll bring the check and stubs for my tickets, plus the certificate for a year's RS membership to Romer so he can deliver it to you, Ige.

cool...thanks matt.

i'm planning on cutting up everythign for the salad for the xmas party the night before, then i'll just mix it when i get to your place.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Between some family stuff in the morning and the party later that afternoon, I've got about 2 free hours on Saturday. But I'm planning on coming down to help out for as much time as I can.. will miss the official caravan though. see ya Saturday

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
We are going to make the caravan from the north side.