Jungle Adventures Costa Rica

Hi,

Just wondering if you could post a link on your site for us and/or pass this along to your family and friends. Our url is www.jungleadventurescostarica.com

We are located in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are the founders and former owners of Rocky Mountain Cruisers in Colorado USA, a well known restorer of Toyota Land Cruisers. We also have extensive knowledge in providing a high end quality tour experience.

We provide off-road tours in vintage Toyota Land Cruisers within a private sanctuary in the jungle. Our first type of vehicle is the 40 series Toyota Land Cruiser that will be driven by our clients. The second type of vehicle is the 45 series Toyota Land Cruiser and will be driven by our guides. Both types of vehicles will be taken over the same roads and terrain in our tours. Our clients will have the option of selecting the vehicles of their choice when booking a tour with us.

We provide both full and half day tours, as well as the off-road tour combined with a bbq.

Hope to see you in Costa Rica.

Ron and Deb Korzen
506.8729.1804 (cell)
506.2653.4327 (office)
720.266.4688 (from US)
Email: deb@jungleadventurescostarica.com

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Congrats on the move and the new business. :thumb: Sounds like fun. :cool:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
That is WAY :cool: Ron :thumb:

We miss having you up here (who's going to work on my 40 now? :hill:) but it sounds, and looks, like you are having a great time down there!

:cheers:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Ron, sounds like retirement is working out for you

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Hmmmmm. Becky and I are going to Costa Rica in September. This might be a GREAT way to spend a day.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
That's a neat new gig, Ron. How's your back? Who bought your old biz?

Thanks everyone. My back is doing ok at this point. Steven Cox and David Anderson. Steven has been a Toyota tech all his life and Toyota service manager. Real nice guy and easy to work with. Go down a visit him if you get a chance.

Hope you make it to Tamarindo. You need any help with a place to stay or other tours you are interested in just drop an email. We are meeting a lot of people down here.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
I've been to Tamarindo several times and highly recommend it!!! I only wish you were already down there when I went. It was much easier when they had the direct flight from Denver to Liberia.

I was supposed to be married in S. Costa Rica and honeymoon at an ecolodge waaaaay south, but my wife didn't show up! It's a story I'll tell any of you over some beers...and truly a funny story! At least now it's funny!

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Hmmm... Maybe we should start discussing the next Rising Sun road trip? For Rubicon, I left my truck home and flew out to meet the group. This time, we all leave our trucks home and fly down to Costa Rica to visit Ron. If we all bring big, mostly empty suitcases, we could collectively bring home an HJ45 as a trophy of sorts :)

Seriously, I had a blast on a trip to Costa Rica several years ago and would like the next trip to involve some off road miles in a Land Cruiser. I did find that it is relatively easy to rent a 70 series but opted for a 4Runner due to family space needs. Most of the miles were driven on pavement but I did get the chance to explore some backroads near a ranch that we stayed at. There was a river crossing that I had to stop and consider for a few minutes before launching into it with the rental vehicle. I later chatted with the ranch owner and another guest who was being cautioned against taking his RAV4 into the river. The ranch owner drove a very nice late model Patrol.

Hi Everyone,

First off I would like to say - Hope everyone that is affected by the fires in CO are safe.

Check out our new video on You Tube. We are also in the process of building a hiking trail to take our guests further into the jungle. The video can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FisXKacrEhs

Deb Korzen
506.8729.1804 (cell)
506.2653.4327 (office)
720.266.4688 (from US)
Email: deb@jungleadventurescostarica.com
"Come Get Lost With Us"

Uncle Nakdude

Rising Sun Soothsayer
Anyone have current contact info for Ron and/or Deb Korzen? The cell phone listed above is no longer theirs.