• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

july 7-8 4x4 glenwood springs co with toyota fj team

mfit

Meet with fellow Toyota off-road enthusiasts July 7th & 8th in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Bighorn Toyota & I will be hosting the Toyota FJ Cruiser Team to town. We will have a get together @ the dealership both mornings to show off the slightly modified FJ Cruiser’s, and take demo rides if people desire. We are planning on a good side group to attend, and I encourage people that have a new FJ, or any other Toyota to attend. We will take you, and your Toyota on some very scenic high elevation trails thru the Rocky Mountains. I will be the trail group leader both days, and we will see to it that you get thru all the obstacles safely without hurting any of your vehicles. Last summer I ran the trails that we are planning for this event & I got thru without any scratches/pinstripes on the paint. If you are new to the off-road world, you will really enjoy seeing what these & your own FJ can really do. But if you are an experienced off-road driver, I am sure you enjoy the views, and it would be great to have you along to help out spotting or just giving some experience tips to the beginners who attend. I would like to @ least have people who think that they are planning on attending to email me, to let me know how many people in your party, and what kind of vehicle you will be driving. You also be included in a mass email as we plan the event. Please don’t send any PM’S. I posted on many off-road forums, and I don’t want a full box on all of them to reply to, email is best. If you are far away from town Glenwood Springs, CO and need a place to stay, you let me know. My parents own a motel across the street from the Toyota Dealership, and I can get you a discount off the reg. rate to stay if you would like.

mark@agentfit.com

Here is the link:
Toyota.com : Vehicles : FJ Cruiser : Bulletin

Update on the trails.

We are meeting @ 8:15am
both Saturday & Sunday @ Bighorn Toyota July 7th & 8th

The dealership has a little something in the morning for us before we take off for the trails.

Trails will be official July 4th

We are having a little more snow in the high country then usual @ this time of the year.
As for now.
Sat.
we are going to go to Crystal City- Schofield pass-lead king basin area

Sun.
We will see what goes on with Pearl Pass
Taylor pass
transfer trail out of Glenwood Springs