Join me for a Chili shakedown run Sunday!

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
So I'm going on a shakedown run Sunday hopefully to Chinaman Gultch if the conditions are ok (anyone know?). I'd love to have other people there so I'm not running solo on a fresh build. I'll be trailering my truck up early in the morning. It may be a short day if the trail isn't favorable or if I encounter any issues.

Attachments

• IMG_4568.jpeg
    IMG_4568.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 20

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Last I heard there was a LOT of snow on that trail after the last big storm. Not sure if it's had a chance to melt yet. I want to take Genni up to that trail too tho.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Last i saw on the social medias was plenty of snow on the trail still

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Sundays don't work for me sadly, especially something so far away, being a Catholic. If you want to shakedown somewhere closer to town that afternoon I could be down.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I don't have confidence in our vehicle hauler right now, nor a desire to drive the 1st Gen that distance at 45mph on the 38's. 🤣 Definitely down for something closer to the metro.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
I don't have confidence in our vehicle hauler right now, nor a desire to drive the 1st Gen that distance at 45mph on the 38's. 🤣 Definitely down for something closer to the metro.
I don't think anything closer will be clear enough

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
The only other option is the Gulches area but I'm not temping fate. Every time I go something weird happens to my truck.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Change of plans, see new thread.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
FYI - I just had a friend run Yansing Gulch (pka chinamans) yesterday. They said it's dry now & pretty dug out in a few spots. Weather's looking iffy up there this weekend, & I have an event in Denver I need to stick around for. However, I'm available Thursday if anyone wants to get away mid week with their 1st gens.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
FYI - I just had a friend run Yansing Gulch (pka chinamans) yesterday. They said it's dry now & pretty dug out in a few spots. Weather's looking iffy up there this weekend, & I have an event in Denver I need to stick around for. However, I'm available Thursday if anyone wants to get away mid week with their 1st gens.
I'd like to get it on the books, but I'm a couple weeks out. Maybe mid-may?

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I'll need a little recovery time after the ColoYota Expo. Maybe last weekend of May?

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
interested to run this again if i can iron out my steering box issue before this timeframe