Official Club Run - OHV Sticker Req'd Jenny Creek Trail Run 7/22 (POSTPONED)

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Once again, a Saturday run that I work on Saturdays. Can we have a Sunday run please? Before someone lays in to me, all the runs I have led over the past couple decades have been on Sundays.
The 40's Only Run will be on a Sunday for sure

Last edited:

J1000

Rising Sun Member
I won't be able to make it this weekend unfortunately. I'd be down for a Sunday run also another weekend.

wlucero

Rock Stacker
Seems like I'm in the minority, but I can attend either day. . . .

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
ALL, We will be rescheduling this trail run until we have a leader and more participation. Thank you to the people who have expressed interest, please watch for the new date.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I am more than happy to step up and lead this. We just need to find a date that works for everyone. I am double checking my schedule the next several weeks and will post back here in a bit. Appreciate all the interest! I remember my first Jenny Creek run to clean up and install some signage, and 9news was there! :)

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
I'd be interested in this, especially if we have a little time chilling up at Yankee Doodle Lake for me to fish. If it falls on a Sunday though it can't be too early in the morning for me, I need to make it to mass.

Last edited:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I am more than happy to step up and lead this. We just need to find a date that works for everyone. I am double checking my schedule the next several weeks and will post back here in a bit. Appreciate all the interest! I remember my first Jenny Creek run to clean up and install some signage, and 9news was there! :)
or not. see other thread.

prob should delete this thread?

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
Yeah we will stop using this thread and start new one for each run. Tim if you want to setup the second one that would be great, maybe September?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
good idea from @nakman
"What about this idea: run Jenny Creek on September 24th. bonus campout the night before on Mammoth Gulch (jenny creek side of kingston). Can be a 2-fer on an official club run also. And maybe there could be a 2nd club run on Kingston the same day, we just camp together the night before. what do you think?"

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
good idea from @nakman
"What about this idea: run Jenny Creek on September 24th. bonus campout the night before on Mammoth Gulch (jenny creek side of kingston). Can be a 2-fer on an official club run also. And maybe there could be a 2nd club run on Kingston the same day, we just camp together the night before. what do you think?"
Sounds like a great idea!
I'll be in Canyonlands but this is definitely a great idea!

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Sounds like a great idea!
I'll be in Canyonlands but this is definitely a great idea!
Yeah I am out of town that weekend also, but want to use the date that the most total people can attend.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
cross post from the 40's only run thread

OK all, how does Sept 23-24 look for everyone? Thanks to a good idea from @nakman, I think we could combine at least the 40's Only Run in as well as another work day at Jenny Creek and/or Kingston.

Saturday: Everyone and anyone - run Jenny Creek work day, then group camp on Mammoth Gulch somewhere.
Sunday: 40's Only Run - Kingston. Could also be the second work day run on Kingston.

I am available this weekend after all.

Most other weekends work for me, but want to get as many 40's involved as possible. We also had I think 3 new or potential new members this month who have 40's, and I stopped to help a guy last night with a 40 problem who might join, too!

:)

Thanks all

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Should we rename this thread? Or start a new one?

The 40's Only Run will be the weekend of Sept 23-24, camping at Kingston or nearby. Let's go ahead and do the second Jenny Creek work run on Sept 23, I will be up there all weekend with the 40 and the LX. We could do Kingston for the 40 Only Run and kill 2 birds?

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Should we rename this thread? Or start a new one?

The 40's Only Run will be the weekend of Sept 23-24, camping at Kingston or nearby. Let's go ahead and do the second Jenny Creek work run on Sept 23, I will be up there all weekend with the 40 and the LX. We could do Kingston for the 40 Only Run and kill 2 birds?
i would start a new one