Official Club Run - OHV Sticker Req'd Jenny Creek Trail Clean Up 8/6/23

WillysManVan

Rock Stacker
I'd like to attend, but I work odd hours. I wouldn't be able to get there until about 3 o clock, will it still be underway? I'd like to join the club but as it sits my day off is usually on Tuesdays.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'd like to attend, but I work odd hours. I wouldn't be able to get there until about 3 o clock, will it still be underway? I'd like to join the club but as it sits my day off is usually on Tuesdays.
Hard to say. I’d hate for you to be driving up, as we are driving down, you know.
We have at least 3 more (1 each) trail runs to get in on our adapted trails before the snow comes.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I have a big ask of someone. I'm hoping someone can help. After the Jenny Creek run I need to drop the 4Runner off at my mechanic in Frederick. Is there anyone that can follow me and then take me to Arvada? I can help with gas money.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have a big ask of someone. I'm hoping someone can help. After the Jenny Creek run I need to drop the 4Runner off at my mechanic in Frederick. Is there anyone that can follow me and then take me to Arvada? I can help with gas money.
We can do that!

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Loading up to head up soon, don't wait up!

gearhead1

Rising Sun Member
I've been dealing with a stomach bug since last night. It's not better and the Pepto isn't helping. I need to back out. I'm sorry. 😞

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I've been dealing with a stomach bug since last night. It's not better and the Pepto isn't helping. I need to back out. I'm sorry. 😞
Hope you are feeling better soon!

Foster

Brand New
Hey everyone. Thanks for letting me tag along today. Let me know if you have any photos to share.

Attachments

• IMG_7788.jpeg
    IMG_7788.jpeg
    7.5 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7781.jpeg
    IMG_7781.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 72

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey everyone. Thanks for letting me tag along today. Let me know if you have any photos to share.
My photos look almost identical to yours. LOL Great to have you join yesterday!