• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

It was a tad foggy this morning.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
My view as I looked out the back door this morning. 😍

Attachments

• 20231117_073400.jpg
    20231117_073400.jpg
    960.8 KB · Views: 65

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Just showing off that 40, yeah? :p

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Foggy for sure. Looks like the right front turn signal could use some love. Maybe add a front bezel too. ;)
Luckily the bezel is in the back. The turn signals will get deleted. At least the current iteration of those turn signals. That fender is rust through, badly, I'm surprised the light is still there at all. 🤣

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Luckily the bezel is in the back. The turn signals will get deleted. At least the current iteration of those turn signals. That fender is rust through, badly, I'm surprised the light is still there at all. 🤣
So is that your rig? If so, you should add it to your sig line. Looks like Milemarker hubs?

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
So is that your rig? If so, you should add it to your sig line. Looks like Milemarker hubs?
Technically it's not mine. I was finally able to convince my dude to buy his first Toyota. 😍