Wanted ISO JDM 100 series Door Cards

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

DougCruiser

Rising Sun Member
I scooped a gorgeous set of poverty pack seats from @shellb out of an HDJ101and the lot came with 2/4 door cards from the donor vehicle. He mentioned someone might still have these hanging out so I figured that I’d see if anyone had a line on them! The picture below is 1 of 2 that I currently have
IMG_7342.jpeg

Also, feast your eyes on this JDM cloth goodness!
63204DEE-D5C8-41C6-82D8-A699B9318705.jpeg

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Looks amazing!

To add some context…I’ve given away a few doors over the years with the cloth inserts. To the extent you grabbed one of those doors and you still have the cloth door card laying around @DougCruiser would love to reunite everything!

Glad you put that interior to good use.

DougCruiser

Rising Sun Member
Looks amazing!

To add some context…I’ve given away a few doors over the years with the cloth inserts. To the extent you grabbed one of those doors and you still have the cloth door card laying around @DougCruiser would love to reunite everything!

Glad you put that interior to good use.
Man, I’m obsessed. These seats are freaking amazing!

Pz10420

Trail Ready
I so wish more vehicles came with cloth seats. I would pay more to have cloth than vice versa.

DougCruiser

Rising Sun Member
I so wish more vehicles came with cloth seats. I would pay more to have cloth than vice versa.
Cloth is better in just about every way! We’ll see how difficult it is to keep them clean