• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Wanted ISO 1.25" Wheel Spacers

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

patrickhrco

Trail Ready
I'm considering putting some spacers on my '14 LX 570 to push the wheels out just a bit.

Anyone have any 1.25" wheel spacers in good condition (not beat) they are wanting to part with? Everything I read on MUD says 1 1/4" is perfect with stock wheel offset.

I had some Spidertrax years ago and sold them cheap b/c I wasn't using them. I should have just kept them! I heard Bora and Spidertrax would be the highest quality?

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I have a brand spanking new set of 1" wheel spacers that I decided not to use on the Surf. Will that size work? $100 bucks.

patrickhrco

Trail Ready
From what I've read the studs are too long for 1" spacers. They extend just past a 1" spacer. Wish I could use yours though!

Here's the thread and a photo on Mud:

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I'm out of town until next week, but I have a set of 1.25" blue Spidertrax spacers for a 200 in the garage. They were mounted for about 50 miles before getting removed and are in perfect shape. We can connect next week if you still have a need.