I love it...

wesintl

RS Moderator
The snow that is.... It's just starting to get good. :thumb:

I will post pics of the 64 out and about.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I would rather be out playing in it than watching it pile up outside...

Snow/pizza run should be fun this year with 20+ inches of new snow!

Convert

Hard Core 4+
My daughter took the 80 to fairplay on Monday so no fun in the snow for me:(

60wag

Rising Sun Member
I just got home from Golden. Wow, that's some snow. I took the 60 today and left the SAAB home. Usually I'm not a big fan of 4wd on paved surfaces but today was totally different. Lot's of cars were stuck on the hills and blocking traffic. What a mess. I was itching to stop and strap a few up the hill but there was just too much traffic. Too risky, I left it to the pros.

wesintl

RS Moderator
I didn't realize I was out of oil for snowblower mix and then I forgot to take my camera with me to HD and the gas station. He's my poser driveway shot :rolleyes:

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 214

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
We're not getting squat here in Vail. Only a few inches on the ground.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I was out with the GMC. Roads were not that bad. Only got stuck once because I gassed it on purpose and swung the ass end into the ditch. Nothing a shovel couldn't fix. I pulled a few people out and saw two people walking with gas cans. I couldn't figure that one out, almost seemed like a trap so I kept going.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
farnhamstj said:
We're not getting squat here in Vail. Only a few inches on the ground.

What's it like Thursday morning Farnham? I'm trying to drive back to Denver from Flagstaff,AZ. I'd consider going your way. How is Vail pass?

FJBen

Was out chuggin' in the diesel last night, holy cow it's drifted today!!! :D

4' plus around work, came in to check everything out...only one here :D

Attachments

• 120-2021_IMG (Custom).JPG
    120-2021_IMG (Custom).JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 775

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I got up around 10:00 and headed out. The first shot is the driveway with the GMC in the background. I was out driving Kevin last night so the snow would have been deeper on it.

So much fun with chains! I ended up over by Steve's place so we went out for a bit. Thank you for the hospitality:)

The best I could do is a ditch over in Golden by the Coors plant. I didn't hit it too hard and stopped only to take a pic:D Drove right out of it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 175

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
timing couldn't have been better, I rolled up the alley just as Steve opened the garage door :)

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 193

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
You were in my neck of the woods! I live pretty close to Steve apparently. I've seen him around in his 62. He's over by Sloans and I'm in Potter Hghlnds. :) Cool pics.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Last night coming home I passed a bunch of people going slow, and this is when you couldn't see lines on the road. I even did 60 a couple times on C-470! :eek: The Suburban is heavy enough and I was impressed with the new tires to keep me going straight! Brahma was the only thing that could move first thing this morning, then we got the tractor out and put its chains on :D and then we had two moving vehicles. Next came the Suburban and the Taco, even the red truck got out under its own power! But then I got stuck in some snow drifts on the way to the new barn, had to dig myself out, and then got stuck in a ditch up the road and had to get pulled out by the tractor. I'm not tall enough :( I keep getting high-centered

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
the alleys are great over by you because no one has plowed them. I am at 38th and Wads.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Wow. Chains and 37's looks like a winning combo. We only picked up a couple inches here. Not even enough to cover the chunky snow undernearth. Dust on Crust skiing in Vail. Mother nature sure is funny. Just let me know when you want help clearing out that backyard.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Weather service is calling for an excess of 12 inches.

Bring it awn :thumb:

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Is all this snow going to affect the S/P run? Like not being able to get very far?

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Bring it on! :D

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
subzali said:
Is all this snow going to affect the S/P run? Like not being able to get very far?

Matt, you're scaring me! The main element of a snow run is SNOW! Woo Hooooooo....bring it! :rolleyes: :hill: :thumb: :flop: