HUGE "Thank You" - uh, who are you???

OK, so I am officially an idiot. (Hey, does Rising Sun have a "Club Idiot"?)

SOMEbody at the swap meet brought a hub-bolt JUST FOR ME, and gave it to me ([ElvisVoice]Thankyouverymuch[/ElvisVoice]), and I don't remember who you are! But I'm really grateful for it, and the Gnewt thanks you too!

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Bobzooki said:

SOMEbody at the swap meet brought a hub-bolt JUST FOR ME, and gave it to me ([ElvisVoice]Thankyouverymuch[/ElvisVoice]), and I don't remember who you are! But I'm really grateful for it, and the Gnewt thanks you too!

See, now you have to come to a meeting and become a member. Who knows, you might find the helpful fellow there ;)

Last edited:

wesintl

RS Moderator
yes.... you're welcome.

wesintl said:
yes.... you're welcome.

Oh, Wes! Yeah, OK - thank you! Hopefully, I can repay you on the trail, where it really counts!

bh4rnnr said:
See, now you have to come to a meeting and become a member. Who knows, you might find the helpful fellow there ;)

Just as soon as I'm eligible!
Don't I have to attend a certain number of club events first?

Let's see - I did that run up Chinaman's, last summer, and one of the Yankee Hill runs...

bh4rnnr

Well, your already eligible. Just need to come on down to the next meeting.

bh4rnnr said:
Well, your already eligible. Just need to come on down to the next meeting.

Isn't that at Stevinson Toyota West, the first Wednesday of every month - like a week from tomorrow?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Bobzooki said:
Isn't that at Stevinson Toyota West, the first Wednesday of every month - like a week from tomorrow?

You hit it right on....no excuses now! :D

bh4rnnr

Bobzooki said:
Well, it's right on my way home... When is it? 7:30? 7:00?

Meeting starts at 7:30pm. usualy roll up at 7 and hang out for a while :)

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Bobzooki said:

Oh, YESSSSSSS.... I officially nominate Bobzooki as honorary club idiot. If the position is filled I can worry less about my own status... Oh, yeah, I guess he does need to join. C'mon, Bob, the Gnewt is Toyota enuff...

Anyone second the motion?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Red_Chili said:
Oh, YESSSSSSS.... I officially nominate Bobzooki as honorary club idiot. If the position is filled I can worry less about my own status... Oh, yeah, I guess he does need to join. C'mon, Bob, the Gnewt is Toyota enuff...

Anyone second the motion?

The Gnewt has more Yota parts than another RS associate member that also happens to drive a Sami. The club has many honorary Idiots (like me for instance) but it would be good to have an official one! I say take his money, give him a "dunce" cap and make him drive a Sidekick.....oh wait.... :rolleyes:

Uncle Ben said:
The club has many honorary Idiots (like me for instance) but it would be good to have an official one! I say take his money, give him a "dunce" cap and make him drive a Sidekick.....oh wait.... :rolleyes:

Hey, just so I don't have to wear the hat when I'm wheeling!!! :eek:

I will try to be at the next meeting!