High Output 22RE Alternator

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
I have a Mobi-Arc-enhanced 22RE alternator saved from my old motor. This alternator was modified by me a while back, you can read about it here:

linkie

It worked great and I would continue to use it if only it fit a 5VZ-FE motor, which it does not. You know you want 90A for those thumpin' bass notes. You know you do. Oh, yeah, wrong user group. I meant winch. Yeah, that's it, winch. And dual batteries.

BTW, it puts out more than 90A according to Mobi-Arc, but they rate things conservatively so 90A it is. No problems with the diode board. You will probably want to upgrade the charge wire and alternator fuse, I never got around to that but it's a good idea. The nice part is, it put out more at lower RPM (once you got off idle), so you kept charged even though crawling.

$100 cost to you, it cost me $90 just for the stator, not counting the new brushes, low mileage rotor and time to rebuild... PM me.

I will bring it to the swap meet. If you want it and PM me before then I will reserve it for you.

Bill,

Did you manage to sell your alternator? If not, I'd be interested in buying it. (Sorry I missed you at the last meeting.)

Matt

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
I sold it to Brian Noble... sorry. I still have your ignitor, do you still want it? Dropping the price to $40.